Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dickens

Here is my Dickens page. I decided to try doing it in two tables to simulate pages. If I make the window smaller, it appears like an actual page of a book, which I find very nifty. I actually had to make myself stop playing around with this because it was actually really fun and I could have kept tweaking it for a long time. I liked finding new things to try in Kompozer. If I didn't have so much to think about, I might be way more excited about the next step to this!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so great! You did such a great job with the text. How did you get the lines to look different(longer)? It was really nice to met you during fast-track. I look forward to catching up again in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie,
    I put everything into a table and added a line in between. easy as that. I tried to make it look like a random page from a book I just cracked open from a book from around that time.

    ReplyDelete