Friday, May 21, 2010

Discussion Boards as Idea Formulation, Blog as Idea Builder?

I just realized that I should probably clarify that part of my last post was originally an idea that I got from one of my courseweb discussion board topics for 2000. I am realizing that there is a lot of cross-referencing for these classes, at least on my part. I’m not going to worry too much about it, as I feel that much of the information I am gathering for both can be applied to both. Also, I think it’s great that we are able to formulate ideas and discuss them in the discussion boards. What a great, informal (yet semi-formal, as we’re being graded) venue to “try out” new ideas on others. I feel like it’s been less than a week and I’ve already put so many things regarding libraries into a different perspective. I have a feeling I might often discover something on the discussion boards and take it here to the blog for a bit more hashing out. I assume that is the point, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment